The Administration unit at the OSU Foundation includes the following departments: Accounting and Finance, Gift Administration, Gift Management and Facilities.
- Accounting and Finance staff prepare budgets, provide financial management and reporting, and ensure compliance for the OSU Foundation through proper reporting, reimbursement and payment of Foundation staff.
- Gift Administration provides support and direction in areas such as charitable trusts, charitable gift annuities, donor advised funds and stock gifts, as well as assists in the administration and disposal of real property including land and mineral interests donated to the Foundation.
- Gift Management staff provide oversight to the daily and continuous management of gifts to the Foundation.
- Facilities staff work hard to ensure the Foundation's various physical locations are properly maintained to provide a secure and functional environment for all staff and visitors.
Central Development includes Annual Giving, Corporate and Foundation Relations and Gift Planning, functioning as centralized, service-oriented units to our alumni, friends and campus partners in securing private support to benefit OSU.
- Annual Giving raises gifts up to $50,000 through various integrated giving vehicles including direct mail, e-solicitations and Cowboy Callers — our student call center.
- Corporate and Foundation Relations works with organizations to strategically align their philanthropic investments in areas within OSU that will strengthen mutually beneficial relationships and accomplish the donor’s university and community priorities.
- Gift Planning assists alumni, parents and friends of OSU with the integration of their charitable intentions with overall tax, estate and financial planning to maximize the impact of their generosity. For a list of resources regarding gift planning, visit our Estate Planning page.
The Constituency Programs unit is comprised of development officers, constituent relations associates and support staff for each campus, unit, college and fundraising area at OSU. They work to align our partners with the education, research and outreach mission at OSU by establishing a relationship with those interested in supporting the university and finding ways to align their passions with university priorities.
Development Services includes two departments - Donor Relations and Marketing & Communications.
- Donor Relations handles donor recognition efforts and strategic donor engagement plans, and also coordinates donor and staff special events by supplying assistance with site, vendor, food/beverage selection, entertainment, logistics and décor. The team ensures donor expectations are met through the management and utilization of General University scholarships, coordinates donor impact reporting and serves as the donor and university service contact in the area of scholarship administration.
- Marketing & Communications collaborates with internal and external partners to provide expertise and strategic, integrated marketing and communication services to achieve the OSU Foundation’s mission of excellence. The team accomplishes this through advertising, funding proposals, video production, digital communications via social media and OSUgiving.com, photography and graphic design. Staff contribute content to STATE magazine and several other publications.
The Human Relations department provides support to Foundation staff in the areas of employee relations, benefits and compensation, training and development, and recruiting and retention of staff. They also work tirelessly to uphold the Foundation's culture of a mirthful and balanced environment.
The Department of Information Strategy provides timely, accurate and relevant information in order to support the fundraising needs of Oklahoma State University. It includes the following departments:
- Information Technology includes the teams of Data Services and Technology Solutions, which is responsible for storing, protecting, processing and transmitting information and data by managing and administering OSU Foundation databases such as Raiser’s Edge, Financial Edge, Net Community, AX and Data Warehousing.
- Prospect Development includes the teams of Prospect Research and Prospect Management, which play a critical role in the fundraising process by providing key information to development staff including donor strategy, reporting and data analysis.
- Records Management is responsible for administration of the constituent records in Raiser’s Edge, which includes the implementation of new records processes and the ongoing data entry, data enrichment and data integrity audits. In addition, it is responsible for the document management system for the Foundation’s central filing system.
The Investment Office works in coordination with the Investment Committee of the OSU Foundation Board of Trustees to prudently manage the pooled investment funds through portfolio management, risk management and performance reporting.
Leadership Gifts and Regional Giving
The Leadership Gifts unit works to align our partners with the education, research and outreach mission at OSU by establishing a relationship with those interested in supporting the university and finding ways to align their passions with university priorities. The Leadership Gifts unit also includes Regional Giving, which is comprised of development officers, constituent relations associates and support staff representing four regions of the United States — the Northwest, Northeast, Southwest and Southeast.
The Legal department acts as in-house counsel to the OSU Foundation Board of Trustees and to OSU Foundation management; drafts donor gift agreements and provides input on donor agreements as needed; manages all aspects of the Foundation’s mineral and real estate holdings; and works with university legal counsel and provides assistance as needed and appropriate.
View a complete listing of all Foundation staff members and their contact information.