View the Foundation's organizational chart.
The Administration unit at the OSU Foundation includes the following departments: Accounting and Finance, Donated Assets and Risk Management, Gift Management and Facilities.
- Accounting and Finance staff prepare budgets, provide financial management and reporting, and ensure compliance for the OSU Foundation through proper reporting, reimbursement and payment of Foundation staff.
- Donated Assets and Risk Management provides support and direction in areas such as charitable trusts, charitable gift annuities, donor advised funds and stock gifts, as well as assists in the administration and disposal of real property including land and mineral interests donated to the Foundation.
- Gift Management staff provide oversight to the daily and continuous management of gifts to the Foundation.
- Facilities staff work hard to ensure the Foundation's various physical locations are properly maintained to provide a secure and functional environment for all staff and visitors.
Constituent Development Programs
Central Development Programs
- Estate and Gift Planning assists alumni, parents and friends of OSU with the integration of their charitable intentions with overall tax, estate and financial planning to maximize the impact of their generosity. For a list of resources regarding gift planning, visit our Estate Planning page.
- Regional Giving is comprised of development officers, constituent relations associates and support staff representing four main regions of the United States — the Northwest, Northeast, Southwest and Southeast. This group works to build relationships and fundraise across their respective region.
- Corporate and Foundation Relations works with organizations to strategically align their philanthropic investments in areas within OSU that will strengthen mutually beneficial relationships and accomplish the donor’s university and community priorities.
- Prospect Development includes the teams of Prospect Research and Prospect Management, which play a critical role in the fundraising process by providing key information to development staff including donor strategy, reporting and data analysis.
The Principal Gifts unit works to align our partners with the education, research and outreach mission at OSU by establishing a relationship with those interested in supporting the university and finding ways to align their passions with university priorities.
The Human Relations department provides support to Foundation staff in the areas of employee relations, benefits and compensation, training and development, and recruiting and retention of staff. They also work tirelessly to uphold the Foundation's culture of a mirthful and balanced environment.
The Department of Information Strategy provides timely, accurate and relevant information in order to support the fundraising needs of Oklahoma State University. It includes the following departments:
- Information Systems includes the teams of Business Intelligence, Enterprise Solutions, and Technology Services & Security, which are responsible for storing, protecting, processing and transmitting information and data by managing and administering various OSU Foundation databases and systems.
- Records and Information Management is responsible for administration of the constituent records in the Foundation's CRM, which includes the implementation of new records processes and the ongoing data entry, data enrichment and data integrity audits. In addition, it is responsible for the document management system for the Foundation’s central filing system.
The Legal department acts as in-house counsel to the OSU Foundation Board of Trustees and to OSU Foundation management; drafts donor gift agreements and provides input on donor agreements as needed; manages all aspects of the Foundation’s mineral and real estate holdings; and works with university legal counsel and provides assistance as needed and appropriate.
The Strategic Engagement Team intentionally builds authentic lifelong relationships with the Cowboy Family to inspire their greatest level of philanthropic impact on Oklahoma State University. It includes the following departments:
- Annual Giving raises gifts up to $50,000 through various giving avenues including direct mail, e-solicitations and Cowboy Callers, our student call center. It also holds two giving campaigns each year — Give Orange and Cowboys United — aimed at increasing donor engagement.
- Donor Engagement (Events) creates unique and impactful experiences to further engage the donor base with the university. The team coordinates donor and staff special events including arranging the venue, vendors, food and beverage selection, entertainment, logistics and decor.
- Donor Stewardship (Donor Relations) ensures donor expectations are met and organizes donor recognition efforts. It also manages General University scholarships, coordinates donor impact reporting and serves as the scholarship administration contact between donors and the university.
- Marketing and Communications collaborates with internal and external partners to amplify the Foundation’s mission through various marketing and public relations strategies and tactics. It produces various fundraising and event materials and also manages digital communication efforts, including videography, social media, web design and email marketing.
View a complete listing of all Foundation staff members and their contact information.