For Faculty and Staff
As a 501(c)(3) organization, the Oklahoma State University Foundation connects private foundations and corporations with the University to support our areas of greatest need. Our Corporate and Foundation Relations team can identify gift and grant opportunities, help to build relationships with private foundation donors, and assist with developing your letters of inquiry and proposals.
Download the OSUF Private Funding Research Request Form to request funding opportunities.
Our Corporations and Foundations Relations team is here to help OSU faculty and staff with:
- Research potential corporate and foundation funding sources
- Facilitate contact with foundation representatives
- Write and edit letters of inquiry and proposal narratives
- Host site visits for current and potential funders
- Engage the appropriate university leadership in your proposal
- Recognize and steward funding received
- Assist with reporting requirements
- Connect your department with a number of resources, both on and off campus
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations works with organizations to strategically align their philanthropic investments in areas within OSU that will strengthen mutually beneficial relationships and accomplish the donor’s university and community priorities.
Contact email@example.com to learn more about funding opportunities available to you through corporate or foundation partnerships.